tomatoscape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tomatoscape.no-ip.biz

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOld Forumsilab webclientport status

Please Read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JackpotSin
owner

Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Please Read!   Please Read! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:57 am

Dear Tomatoscape players,
[left]Due to many people asking for mod and over it is harder for us to keep the server fair. If you would like to be mod and up please try to earn.
From,
Tomatoscape Staff Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
puppy
co-owner

Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Please Read! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:30 am

Sadly this is true Crying or Very sad , if you ask three times it is a ban Shocked. If you make a new player and be good we will unban you
Very Happy ! But if your not you will be ip banned you. If you want a position then work for it. Me I got to be an admin from making a client, the old forums (Sorry that its just a box on the travel tabs at the top but I'm workin on it!), and I also connected the two forums and also put web client link (I will be putting other webclients on soon!). If you are already staff dont ask for a higher rank, we will give it to you once we think you have earned it.

~[tomatoscape's co-owner puppy]~
Back to top Go down
wickashaw

Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Please Read! EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:46 am

at one time we had more mods than players.... puppy man i haven been on in a while, been busy hit me up let me know whats been and is goin on man Smile peace out 4 now ill check in a day or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read!   Please Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Read!
Page 1 of 1